Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Re-do Room

I'm beginning to re-do my room. It began about a month ago, and is still slowly progressing. 


I've currently bought a bedding set, which includes three small throw pillows, a duvet cover & comforter, and white sheets.



I'm looking everywhere for the rug in the above picture, but can't find anything remotely close to it. 

I also received a cute lamp for Christmas.

Source: Target

Not only did I get things to switch my layout, but I also received prints for my walls.




Source: Target

Source: Target

I was looking on Etsy as well and found this adorable "Keep Calm and..." Print & I knew I had to have it!


I love all my finds, but I need more storage, as well as cute things to put on my shelves. 

To- Do List Now: DE-CLUTTER & ORGANIZE !



3 comments:

  1. i'm loving your taste! similar to mine, but replace france with italy ;)

    lord, i know all about that to-do list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i love Italy too, maybe a little more than France!

    haha yess the to-do lists are a necessity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lamp! I love the splashes of yellow in the bedding set, too.

    ReplyDelete