More free samples, as per usual every week. It's quite fun... I used to write what I signed up for down on paper, but now I don't and I'm surprised every time I open the mailbox. Sometimes I think it's a little silly to blog about receiving samples in the mail, but I think it's unique and amusing. It gives people the chance to see a little more about me as a person - one who loves free things, and maybe influences them to do all they can to save money and get things for free. Ya never know!
I received a package of Ball Classic Pectin [to help make jam] and two free coupons, one for a free slice of Freschetta Pizza, which is a new item in grocery stores, and one for a free box of Garnier HerbaShine Color Creme with Bamboo Extract Haircolor, which will probably be given to someone I know who dyes their hair :)
I also received a small sample package of Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Mint Cleanse. I can only imagine the great smell!
What was in your mailbox this past week?
I love free samples! Recently used a shampoo sample when I ran out of my favorite shampoo, and I take them with me when I travel for work too! I order things and forget, but it makes it fun to check the mailbox. :-)
ReplyDelete