Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 19, 2012

DIY: Mini Sports Clipboards

The day of the Superbowl I decided to make mini clipboards for all the men in my life - father, brother, and boyfriend. Both my father and brother are Giants fans so I knew that I was going to make them mini Giant's clipboards. For Sal though I had to make him a Packers clipboard. They were so simple to make, and great for the man who works and uses one often. Even if they don't use it, it's nice to hang up to support your team.




What You'll Need:


Mini Clipboard [mine is from Michael's]
Mod Podge
Scrapbook paper [cut to fit]
Clearcote Hi-Shine Glaze
optional - Cricut

Directions:

1. Cut the scrapbook paper to fit the clipboard. Apply Mod Podge to the clipboard, and place scrapbook paper on to the clipboard. Smooth out and wait till it dries, about 15 minutes. Apply a coat of Mod Podge on top of the scrapbook paper, and let dry, again another 15 minutes. 

2. Print out sports logos and cut. I used regular copier paper, but I don't suggest using copier paper, try and use scrapbook paper or card stock instead. Cut out strip of paper of the second color and put on top or even on the bottom of the clipboard. 

3. Apply Mod Podge over and let dry. Spray with Clearcote Hi-Shine Glaze for extra shine. 



1 comment: