When I look for workout gear, I look for affordable, comfortable clothing. I don't think it's necessary to spend tons of money on workout clothes that you're just going to sweat in - that is what you should be doing in them... nobody should go to the gym just to look pretty, at least not in my opinion. Kohl's has some really great workout clothes, from sports bras to yoga pants, and it's even better when you receive a 30% off coupon in the mail (which is really the only time I go to Kohl's, because I like to SAVE as much as possible)! When I went a few weeks ago, I hadn't been looking for workout clothes, but I stopped in the section anyways, and I'm glad I did, because I found such great deals! I ended up buying a brand of workout clothes that I had never heard of - Tek Gear. I bought two sports bras (a sports bra for $9.00 and two workout shirts for $7.99 each). I was ecstatic to score such a great deal because you can never have enough sports bras and shirts right!?

I went home and immediately wore the sports bra and shirt to the gym for a workout. While I loved the sports bra, and found it extremely comfortable, the shirt could have been tighter. I had to wear a tank top underneath so that the shirt didn't slide up when I took a cardio kickboxing class. Other than the fact that they were a bit loose, I loved the fabric and the feel of the shirts. They were affordable, comfortable, and absorbed some of the sweat. I kept the two shirts, but haven't gotten any more; however, I went back and bought two more sports bras in bright green and grey. I would definitely recommend the sports bras to anyone looking for a comfortable, inexpensive one, but I probably would recommend looking at a different brand for a shirt that is more tight fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment