The little things in life shouldn't make us stress, worry, or get angry at the obstacles that we face. Life would be boring if we didn't have these daily challenges to overcome. It wouldn't be fair if we didn't have to make choices that would affect our lives, and even those around them. Life is way too short to be angry, frustrated, or sad. We must enjoy every day to it's fullest. Although that is extremely cliche', it's true through and through.
These blogs have inspired me that what's truly amazing about life are the small things. Whether it be the look in 'his' eyes, the laugh of your baby, or the compliment by your boss, these things keep us smiling... happy... living. The horrible things that happen to us, may seem horrible, and some may think they cannot make it, but we are given strength. We know we can make it over this hill, even if it takes us a bit longer. Our support system, acts as our stabilizers, they're the extra push we need up the hill, and although they're always there, sometimes we don't notice until we're faced with a huge hurdle.
Throughout my life, I've been through my share of struggles, especially this year, yet this has made me become who I am today. I now want to help children going through problems of their own. From divorce to devastations around the home, I want children to know that they can achieve all that they want to if they just hold their chin up to the sky and believe. First a teacher, then a social worker, and then a play therapist. All these jobs will help children believe in a brighter day. With this blog, I hope to enlighten you all with a realization that life is meant to be enjoyed with our loved ones, not worrying about the whys, what-ifs, and hows in life.
Enjoy your week; keep smiling.








No comments:
Post a Comment