I'm so excited! I've never been to an opening day game so I cannot wait to see what it's all about. Baseball/Softball is by far my favorite sport, and the Mets are my favorite team! I love the smell of the stadium, the atmosphere filled with people rooting for the Mets, the crack of the bat, the apple coming up out of the hat when they score. This is seriously one of my favorite things about Spring/Summer. I cannot wait until Monday.
So in addition to my happiness, here is a giveaway from For the Love of Stilettos that you all must join! If you join through me, make sure to put my name in the comment box to let Sonja know! It's an awesome giveaway filled with Sonja's favorite Spring things. Amazing! Good luck :]








Just found your blog, and opening day? That's amazing! We love 8 hours from any major league teams (oh, canada) but we're driving down to see the new Twin's park this summer and I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI know I'm so excited! I love the feel of a baseball stadium! You're going to love it !! Have fun :]
ReplyDelete