Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

this year

Valentine's Day this year was not spent at a fancy restaurant or at an expensive hotel. I didn't receive flowers, we didn't exchange cards. It was the most relaxing, Valentine's Day ever. Sal came over in the evening, and we began preparing dinner/dessert, for not only the two of us, but also my Daddy. My mom went to Florida to be with her Dad, my poppy, who had a stroke. 


While Sal was getting dinner ready, I was making cupcakes!


We exchanged gifts as well. I only got Sal an ESPN Trivia Desk calender; I had wanted to do something a little more special, but when my poppy had a stroke, I kind of forgot. Sal made me a wonderful collage of pictures of us, tickets to events we've been to, "Love Is" newspaper clippings, and even a rose :)



Dinner was served and we spent the night laughing and smiling. 



Chicken Italiana over Thin Spaghetti, and Potatoes, and Green Beans.


For dessert... Red Velvet Cupcakes made by ME!


After dinner we watched t.v and cuddled up on the couch. What a perfect ending.




No comments:

Post a Comment