I have been able to come across quite a few bargains that I'm pretty proud of. It doesn't take quite as long as people think, and I mean if you're on the computer anyways, why not look up a few bargains?
This past week I received two free samples in the mail: Shout Color Catcher & Purex Complete with Zout Triple Enzyme Stain Remover [with a $1.00 off coupon]!
I also recently signed up for 1SaleADay - a website that has about 5 deals a day, ranging from all different percentages off, some for free! I just received my Vibe Earbuds and a USB Car Charger ... for free!
The shipping takes a while, but it's definitely legitimate, as you can tell.
I was also able to get a great deal on a planner from Amazon. Here's the backstory. I'm a Bzz Agent and I received an email saying that the first 250 people who downloaded the Mobilewalla app, which is a search engine for applications, on their Droid [or Iphone] would receive a $10.00 giftcard for Amazon. I was hesitant at first, but did it anyways. I received an email not much later, explaining that I had received the $10.00 and it would be credited to my Amazon account once I redeemed it. So I thought of what better to spend the money on than a planner for the upcoming year!
I found an adorable planner for $11.95, with free shipping. I ended up paying only $1.95!
I couldn't believe it. In my opinion, it's definitely worth it to be aware of all these great websites though.








No comments:
Post a Comment