First concert of the summer was Jason Aldean, and prior to this concert I had only known a few of his songs, but afterwards I was singing all his songs in the back of a pickup truck, which I also had to drive home because the boys I went with were a little too .. well you know.
We showed up with a pick up truck full of beer, burgers, and of course tailgating games.
Next up was Brad Paisley & Blake Shelton, which I have to say was a pretty spectacular show! Brad Paisley and his guitar. I swear is absolutely crazy - how he is able to play the guitar with a beer is beyond me!
If you get the chance to see either of these amazing men in concert, GO!
I then got the chance to attend Taylor Swift in Concert at the Prudential Center with my cousin. Her boyfriend got her two tickets and she asked me if I wanted to go! Of course I did. I had been wanting to see Taylor Swift since her first tour but her tickets were so expensive and they sold out within minutes. Apparently if you wait until the day before a concert, you have a better chance of getting tickets, instead of on the first day they go on sale.
I have to admit though, my favorite concert had to be Tim McGraw with The Band Perry & Luke Bryan. I bought this tickets for my mom for mother's day because she's in love with Tim McGraw. I swear I think she'd leave my family in a second for him, but come on who wouldn't? He's absolutely gorgeous, especially for being 44 years old - he looks like he's still in his 30s! I had no idea thought that he would be performing with such great artists though.
Luke Bryan, why must you be so gorgeous?! If you ask me who I've been listening to... it's him! His Cd Tailgates & Tanlines went on pre-sale at the concert, and I was one of the first to have it! Makes me feel special, haha.
This concert was not only amazing because of the artists that performed, but because I got to spend a night with my mom.
We may argue, but I love her and wouldn't trade her for any other mom out there.
I guess these concerts were a clue as to how good my summer was going to get, and I can only see it getting better. I love me some country ;]








No comments:
Post a Comment