Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 21, 2011

Bil-Jac Dog Food Campaign

As you might have read in a past post, I am a Bzz Agent [read more about that here]. I get products, test them out, and review it on my blog, Twitter, and Facebook, basically any social media outlet I'm on, and even in person! 

I received the Bil-Jac dog food campaign, that included a brochure, a coupon for a free bag of dog food, and other coupons to give away to friends and family [$10 off]! I was super excited, and as you can tell so was my golden retriever, Maddie. 


Now, Bil-Jac food is made with more real, fresh chicken than other dry dog foods, which is great because we all want our dogs to eat the best food right? For a 15 lb bag, 10 lbs of farm raised chicken is used to make it! I thought that was unbelievable, especially when you don't know what's in your dog's food half the time. If the food lasted a month, which it didn't because the bag was small, I would've been able to notice the skin, coat, and muscle tone of Maddie improve. Her digestion would've also improved, and she would've felt more satisfied after eating. 

Bil-Jac only makes pet food and treats, so they're 100% dedicated to giving your pet the best! And, there's no transition time so you can feed your dog Bil-Jac one day, and his/her regular brand the next! 

Fun Facts:
- It helps make your dog happier and healthier!
- Has never had a recall
- Proudly made in the USA with the finest ingredients and no fillers
- Retails for $17-$51, depending on the size
- It's available at pet specialty stores or online
- Tastes incredible
- Great for even sensitive dogs or picky eaters
- It's the sibling of the soft/moist treats like Little Jacs and Liver Treats

Like Bil-Jac on Facebook here. Follow Bil-Jac on Twitter here.

Watch the video to see how much my dog enjoyed the food!





No comments:

Post a Comment