[Halloween 2009]
I decided against the face.. seeing as my face two years ago was a little crazy, and Sal made a bunny gone wrong... the bunny was not what he intended to carve.
K for my first name and I added a star to the top. I absolutely love the way it came out. I'm not going to lie I used a stencil printed from the computer for most of it.
Had to take a photograph with the pumpkins, even though Salvatore had to rush off to a soccer game he was asked to join last minute, which explains the reason why he doesn't match.
Can anyone guess Sal's?
[Halloween 2011]
Yes! Harry Pumpkin, inspired by Harry Potter.
I have to say I like this years pumpkins much better than two years ago. It's a great thing to do to spend time together, even if you don't have an ounce of artistic ability in you. It's fun to try your best, and with each year comes better pumpkin carving skills!








No comments:
Post a Comment