With that, I decided to make two cards for two separate occasions, a baby shower and Valentine's Day. My grandma sent me a card making kit, that included different color paper and accessories to add to a card, so I decided to take one of the sets and make the baby shower card.
With a little glue and a lot of love it came out like this...
As for the Valentine's Day card that I made for Sal, it was quite plain, but definitely perfect for Sal, who is obsessed with the show How I Met Your Mother. I wrote a little something inside, which definitely made it even better.
All I needed for the Valentine's Day card was blank cards, stamps, and ink, which I found at Michael's for under five dollars! It's much cheaper than buying one pre-made card, and these come from the heart.












omg great minds think alike!! I started making handmade cards for christmas this past year, and ever since all my cards are handmade..I'm going to be posting pictures on my blog soon so be on the look out..
ReplyDeletexxoo
Ana
http://thisgardenstateofmind.blogspot.com
It's so much fun! I'd love to see pictures of your cards when youre done!
ReplyDelete