Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 5, 2010

this is the start of something good

THE METS WON THEIR FIRST GAME OF THE YEAR & I WAS THERE TO SEE IT! 


[The wind was insane!]

The biggest flag I've ever seen! Waving in all it's glory.

The Amazin' Mets! Ya Gotta Believe! ;]

AND THE METS WIN! 7-1 AGAINST THE MARLINS!

The old apple & Citi Field - How cute is that little boy?! :]

That was my day in just a few of the many pictures I took. Our seats were great, and although we didn't catch any fly balls [in left field], we watched our amazin' mets together :] I got a little sunburn, but it was totally worth it! This helped my frustration and my boyfriend made me smile.

4 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so glad that it's baseball season! I can't wait to go to a game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess! One of my favorite things about the spring/summer! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so cool that you got to go!!! i miss living near an mlb team. the games are so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was simply amazing! :] especially when the team you're rooting for wins ! ha

    ReplyDelete