Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday _ 10.07.10


[Via]



1.   The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is     check my email and facebook. 

2.  Today I wish I was   spending time outside in this beautiful weather, instead of in a cupcake shop ;]  .

3.  If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd       be able to buy & donate a basket for a the Samantha Fund   .

4.  Tomorrow     I will be working all day and spending the night with my brother  .

5.  Two things that don't go together are     ice cream and pickles [talked about this in infant development class today - ha] .

6.  Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is        a carton of ice cream; especially Edy's - no beuno    .


7.  The last time I tried something new was        when I went to a greek restaurant with my friend for a cultural assignment     .

Enjoy your weekend :]

No comments:

Post a Comment