Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday _ 10.15.10

[Via]


1.   Blogging is       still very new to me, but I enjoy it    .

2.  A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is   cute little hats; I mean I think I look good in hats, just not sure how everyone else would react if I showed up to class with one on  .

3.  My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is       getting into the honor society at my college, as well as making the deans list all 4 semesters I've been in school    .

4.  If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose    the mountain vacation, only because I've been to the beach plenty of times. I think the mountains would be very romantic and serene  .

5.  A talent I wish I had is      how to be fashionable. I have no fashion sense,and I'm kind of not happy with that .

6.  A talent I do have is         baking   .


7.  This week       has been extremely stressful, so I'm glad it's over!     .

If you want to play, head over to The Little Things We Do blog. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment