Friday night I went to a club with my friend Amanda, for our friend's birthday! It was a costume party. Best costume would win a $1,000! An avatar won! She had blue makeup covering her entire body, and hair exactly like the girl in the movie. It was amazing to see such detail and precision that went into making her costume, it wasn't just bought at a halloween store.
I ended up using a dress I had and being a Geisha girl. Now I don't usually wear makeup so this was a big thing for me! I have to admit, with the chopsticks in my hair and bright lipstick I looked exactly like one!
Amanda, my friend on the right, was KE$HA!
what?! Ke$ha arrested? haha
Gymnast, Lady GAGA, & a Police Officer ;]
After the club we went for a late night snack at where else? McDonalds! Unfortunately, I didn't get home until 3:30 in the morning, and with only 4 hours of sleep before work, I ended up doing homework & relaxing the rest of the day and night. I didn't end up going out to any party Saturday night. However, Sunday was actually Halloween and I was determined to go out no matter what. I slept a good amount and was ready to go. Before anything, I dressed my dog in her adorable costume for only $10.00 at Target!
An ICE CREAM SUNDAE ! She absolutely hated it and refused to move when the banana was on her head, therefore, I didn't take her out trick or treating.
I, however, did go trick or treating, with Amanda. I bought a $22.00 shirt at Hot Topic, $7.00 leggings at Kohl's that could always been worn again, a cape I found in the attic and was....
BATGIRL !
We ended up going trick or treating around towns, but it was difficult because everyone had there lights out early. We didn't get too much candy, but we got enough to last us a week or two, and who need more candy then that right?
I loved this Halloween, not only was I smart with my money, but I had a great time.
I hope everyone else enjoyed their Halloween, just as much as I did.











No comments:
Post a Comment