Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 2, 2010

He's a Good Time Cowboy Casanova

I went to see Carrie Underwood last month! My cousin bought tickets for us to go, for my birthday [even though my birthday isn't until December 22]! We had been wanting to go since August, and we finally got tickets. We could not believe it. I had a countdown going since September or October. 


Having not been to a concert since N'SYNC & Shania Twain, I didn't know what to expect. When we arrived we waited outside for about an hour. My excitement kept me warm, even though it was freezing outside. When we finally got in we quickly went to the bathroom, got our amazing CARRIE UNDERWOOD shirts, and got food. When we were escorted to our seats, we could not believe how close we were. Sure we knew we were in row 5 in the first upper level section, but it was clearly not what we were expecting - it was better!



[My cousin & I]

First up was Sons of Sylvia, followed by Billy Currington; both artists were great!


Sons of Sylvia ... who also performed with Carrie Underwood


Billy Currington was just amazing. He put on quite the performance.

Then ... Carrie ... Underwood !

The crowd went absolutely wild when she came on stage. They were screaming, as was I! When she started singing, everyone got up from their seats and started singing with her! Between the cowboy boots and hats, the beer, and the music, I felt like I was at a party! It was so memorable. I could absolutely, without a doubt go see her again and again. Her show, as well as her performance, were out of this world!






The pictures might not be clear, but my memories of the concert remains. 

Thank you cousin, for giving me such an unforgettable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment