Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 28, 2011

What's In Your Mailbox? _ 7.28.11

Lately I've been getting a lot of free samples, and coupons in order to get free things. This is what I've acquired in this past week!


A Soy Joy bar [anyone ever have them - are they good?] and two Charmin toilet holder extenders. It wasn't a lot, but it sure made me happy to get mail! I think it's the favorite time of my day!

I was also able to get these two items for $.99 at Target, saving $5.33! ... they were supposed to be for free because I had coupons from Target & Manufacturer's coupons, but the lady typed the one coupon in wrong. Oh well, next time I'll read the receipt before I walk out.


Don't forget to check out Money Saving Mom for daily deals and steals ;] You won't be disappointed. I know I'm not!

1 comment: