I am obsessed with getting free samples mailed to me and always finding free items. I swear if this was a job, I'd love it. Getting mail in general also makes me happy.
This week the free samples that arrived in my mailbox were for Quaker Oatmeal Squares and a Huggies Diaper, with a coupon! Now I know I don't have a baby, nor do any of my friends yet, but my friend's cousin has a baby so I ordered it for him. I love helping people so why not?
I also received a free 5 pack of Tampax Pearl tampons. Yes, a FIVE pack, not just one. It's great, especially when tampons aren't exactly cheap.
I was also able to get two pairs of Victoria's Secret panties for free with two coupons that came in the mail. In the middle of the picture above, is body wash, which I got at CVS because I liked their Minute Clinic page on Facebook and they sent me a coupon to print out! Watch out for those coupons on the business Facebook's, they might really help you out!
Want to find more deals and steals? Check out
Money Saving Mom.
i looove getting things in the mail - that's why i do mail art mondays on my blog :)
ReplyDelete