Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What's In Your Mailbox? _ 8.30.11

Hurricane Irene came and flooded our whole state. I've heard over 72% of New Jersey is underwater and how could it not be when the river JUST crested this afternoon, to 14.5 feet. Families are devastated because of the destruction caused by the aftermath. My relatives have been evacuated and streets have been closed off. It's horrible when you see army trucks and the coast guard traveling down the road in their military trucks. I've been telling my relatives that I can help in anyway because I'm home, but none have needed it so far. I want to be doing something to help, so I'll just wait until I'm needed.

Anyways, I've still been receiving samples and free items in the mail, even though it's tough to get to my street. Here they are:


Nido, which is a Nestle powdered milk for little children, now I don't have any children, but I plan on giving this to someone who does. I also received a free sample package of pads, tampons, and liners from U by Kotex!


Pictured above is a box of Kashi cereal, with a coupon, and a package of Beneful dog food, with a magazine, filled with coupons! These I was able to get off their websites. You never know what you're going to find online, or in your mailbox! Tell me what have you got this week?

1 comment: