I was extremely excited to try this pizza, because I had always seen it in the freezers at the supermarket, but had never purchased one. Having had two coupons for two free pizzas, I couldn't resist buying two different pizzas. They have six, Italian-inspired and high-quality pizzas for you to try, for a quick and satisfying meal.
There six 10" pizza varieties include:
Mozzarella: Fresh mozzarella, sun-ripened tomatoes, zesty pesto sauces
Spinaci: Savory leaf spinach, mozzarella, hearty garlic sauce
Funghi: Aromatic mushrooms, mozzarella, tomato sauce, parsley, oregano
Quattro Formaggi: 4 premium cheeses: edam, mozzarella, emmental, blue cheese, basil seasoning
Vegetable: Tangy tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, chillies, sour cream sauce
Speciale: Pepperoni, cooked ham, spicy herbs
I chose the Speciale pizza, which I knew my dad would enjoy, and Spinaci, which my mom would love. I knew I'd enjoy both - so I was open-minded when eating them.
Facts:
- Restaurant quality, ready in just 12-14 minutes [which is perfect for any family balancing extracurriculars, jobs, and children, or even just for a couple on a Friday night - perfect with a glass of wine!]
- Found in the frozen aisle of most major grocery stores on the East Coast
- Suggested to retail for about $4.99, a fraction of Italian restaurant price
- It's also found online at oetker.us or ristorante.us - visit the sites for more tasty info and to see where you can buy them
I couldn't believe how fast the pizzas cooked, and I decided to pair them with a side salad, because the slices were rather small, and I wanted there to be enough food for the three of us.
We finished the two pizzas, which is unusual because we usually have leftovers - though we were all quite satisfied by the end of our meal. While eating, I asked my parents how they liked it. My dad said it was great, and though it wasn't very talkative about the pizza, he was so busy eating it - I think he ate the most of it! My mom on the other hand had something to say - the pizza was thin and crispy [which she loves!] I loved that the spinach on the spinach pizza tasted fresh, like I just picked some out at the local grocer, and the meats were fantastic on the other pizza.
Trying these two varieties, makes me want to go and buy the other ones, because they were really tasty and definitely healthy - which we're all looking for right? Having extra coupons left over, after passing some out to family and friends, I hope to get to the supermarket soon to try other varieties. Instead of ordering the ten dollar pizzas at Pizza hut, filled with dough and grease, or the pizzas at local pizza places for fifteen dollars or more, go to your local supermarket and try these delicious pizzas. I can promise that you won't be disappointed, aside from the small size, even though it's great for someone that wants to eat pizza, but doesn't want to rack up calories. It's not only for those watching their weight though, it's for anyone that wants to enjoy GOOD pizza.
Let me know what you think! Any questions? - Ask me.
*I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent.












Oh yum! I recently made some tortilla margarita pizzas sooo good :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteYummy! Looks delish!
ReplyDeleteYUM that looks so good!
ReplyDelete