Did you know that ASICS is an acronym from the Latin phrase, "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which translates to "a sound mind in a sound body." I had no idea prior to my purchase, but I'm kind of in love with the name and what it means. ASICS provides just that too, a sound mind, because when you're running in these shoes, you know that your feet are protected, which makes you push your body to workout even harder. The ASICS GT-2170, for women, has a Gel Cushioning System combined with the Full Length Guidance line, which has been designed to help protect an individual's foot from tremendous, harmful forces that they encounter during all athletic activities by absorbing impact. "The ASICS Gel Cushioning System has the ability to absorb shock by dissipating vertical impact and dispersing it into a horizontal plane." The Gel does not add any weight to these shoes, and though they're not as light as some of the other shoes I tried on, they provided me with the protection I knew I needed after running 1-3 miles a day! I felt comfortable pushing myself during each workout because I knew I was in the appropriate gear to get the job done.
I would definitely recommend the ASICS-2170 to anyone who is looking for a comfortable sneaker that gets the job done. I am never concerned that I am putting too much pressure on my feet when I run, and I am able to focus on the workout, the run, the fitness class, as well as the form and structure of my body. While I couldn't find my exact sneaker on the ASICS website, I did find it online at Dick's Sporting Goods, but I will recommend that you go and try on any sneaker before purchasing them online. I really believe that you must feel how it is on your foot, not just how it looks on a website, especially because these are sneakers that you're going to be working out in, and you don't want to injure yourself just because the sneakers looked cute, but didn't quite fit you.
Still looking for more information about the ASICS brand in general?
Website: ASICS
Facebook: ASICS
Twitter: ASICSAmerica
YouTube: ASICSAmerica
*All of the above opinions are my own. ASICS America did not compensate me or ask that I write a review, I simply wrote one because I wanted to.








No comments:
Post a Comment