Everything's okay in moderation remember? So I decided to try some of my extremely spicy dip with chips, as well as a few crackers, cheese, and pepperoni slices. However, instead of eating a ton of wings with mozzarella sticks, I picked on cucumber slices with balsamic vinegar while watching the game and then made myself a quick salad to go along with my wings. It's all about making healthier choices!
Sal usually creates a football pool and gets people from work and his mom's work to join in on the fun! The winner with the numbers from the end of each quarter win a certain amount of money, and guess who was the first to win!? That's right, this girl right here! Of course, I paid Sal the money that he had put in for me, and then I kept the rest and put it right in our savings vase. We keep a vase in my room of change that we have leftover in our wallets and pockets, as well as any money we win (lottery/pools). So far it has helped pay for our trip to DR over the summer of 2012 and our trip to Niagara Falls last month; you could say it's definitely come in handy. This time we're saving for something a little bigger!
We all know that the power went out in the dome, so instead of sitting around, I got up and made the Tone It Up Chocolate Cake, something that I've made before and loved. I promise you it's not only healthy, but delicious as well. I ended the night with a piece of cake, some vanilla greek yogurt and strawberries on top. While Sal isn't a fan of the cake, my dad did try it... he just needed a big tall glass of milk to go with it! Sal even ended up winning some money, so while we didn't care who was playing, having entered in football pools made the game more interesting, and definitely easier to watch!








No comments:
Post a Comment