Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Living the Married Life

No, I didn't get married this past weekend, but I did get to experience how it would be if I was married to Sal [without worrying about bills, money, or other nonsense things that create arguments in the some of the lives of those who are married]. My parents and brother went to Pennsylvania Sunday-Tuesday, for my brother's college orientation. Therefore, Sal stayed over. It was pure bliss. Sunday was spent relaxing. After a trip to A&P, Sal made dinner ...










then friends came over to enjoy the fire pit & roast some marshmallows. We not only enjoyed smore's, but also Apples to Apples & Scatagorries. I absolutely love nights filled with laughter and conversations about nothing in particular. The night ended with me in his arms :]


Monday was filled with goodbyes before work, a delicious pizza dinner, surprise flowers, a winning softball game [on my part] with my biggest fan in the crowd, and a relaxing night with more friends. 


I immediately felt like his wifey when he opened my front door with a frozen pizza & flowers, screaming "honey I'm home!"









No matter how corny that sounds it was adorable! We then fell asleep in each others arms.


Today my family came back home and I enjoyed learning all about where my brother would spend the next four years of his life. 


I know marriage isn't always bliss, but I truly believe it can be without the worries of the non-important things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment