Brother's Graduation
Along with my other friends
I'm so proud of them all, especially my brother. He's going to college to become a doctor, although he's not sure what kind of doctor whether it be an anesthesiologist or a neurologist. I could not be more proud and more supportive than anyone else. Half of me still believes that he's still my baby brother and he won't be moving in August to start a new chapter in his life, and the other half of me is pushing him to get out in the world and change it for the better. I know he's going to do so well in college, and I will always be here for him, no matter what. I seriously cannot believe he's leaving in just a few months. Boy, does time fly. I love you brother, always keep your dreams in mind and never let anyone tell you that you can't do anything <3
Other than my brother's graduation, my preschoolers also graduated :] I did not shed a tear like I did at my brother's graduation, rather I was smiling the whole time. I was so proud they made it and as I looked at their parents, and heard 'thank you' after 'thank you' I knew this was not only an exciting time for the children, but also for their parents. I'm so proud and wish them luck in all their future endeavors. Hopefully they remember their preschool teachers :]
Just a few of the many children. Looking outside at their parents. Excited to walk down the sidewalk to receive their diplomas.
So what comes after graduations? That's right! Partyyyyyy!
Doctor!
Yes, my best friend & boyfriend :]
Also, MY MARCH OF DIMES TEAM RECEIVED AN AWARD! I recently attended a March of Dimes Celebration. My Family Team received a 5th place plaque! I was so excited. My best friend Hayley, and my boyfriend Sal, attended the celebration with me. I'm not only proud of myself, but also my team. We raised approximately $2,000.00 for premature babies, moms, & to continue the birth of healthy babies! I feel so grateful to be able to help those in need and will continue to do so in the future.
Next time I'll be sure to keep up with blogging ;]
*Sorry, no pictures of my family, I'd like to keep their pictures offline :]








Thanks so much for all of your hard work. You guys are the best!
ReplyDelete