Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday _ 10.22.10

[Via]


1.   I am       crazy; I change my moods 50 times a day, I can't ever make up my mind, and I laugh more than anything   .

2.  I wish   I could live forever with those I love  .

3.  I like       baking for my family and friends and hearing their great compliments    .

4.  I can    hardly wait for my 21st in exactly 2 months .

5.  I hope      I land the volunteer spot at the hospital I'm applying to .

6.  I think         differences should be accepted   .


7.  I was        quite upset when my daddy couldn't come to the cooking class last night with me, but Sal came instead :] post to follow    .

2 comments:

  1. i love to cook but hate baking...maybe you could bake for me???

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha and you could cook for me! because I'm horrible at it!

    ReplyDelete