Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 5, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday _ 11.05.10



1.   My last haircut was       in September, I believe, when I actually had bangs .



2.  My most daring hair moment was      a couple of years ago when I decided to braid parts of my hair in St. Maarten, let me just tell you it not only hurt when the lady on the beach was doing it, but also when I got them out, ouchhhh  . 



3.  A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is       a short cut again     .

4.  I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head)    red-head probably. because I know I could never ever go blonde  .

5.  My go-to hair do is       curly and down; it's so easy because I just let my hair hair dry, sleep on it, and it's extremely curly - sometimes I don't even have to sleep on it, it just curls naturally     .

6.  My biggest hair disaster was      when I asked my hairdresser to highlight my hair with a blonde color, and she ended up dying the whole thing! Luckily she was able to wash it out before it was able to do any damage .

7.  A hairstyle I am dying to try is         short, with layers and caramel highlights   .


8.  My best hair day was       probably on prom     .




9.  The worst hairstyle I ever had was   a bob cut type thing. I was about 12 or 13 and I cut it to my chin. Worst disaster ever because I didn't have a clue as to what a straightener was.  

10.  My hair is        unbearable, most of the time, but I've grown to love it     .



2 comments:

  1. bangs look great on you!!! i'm jealous

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! They're just a pain to keep up with since my hair grows SO fast :/

    ReplyDelete