Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 3, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday _ 12.03.10

[Via]

1.   Holiday spirit       happens when that first chill is in the air, you have to light a fire, you hear the first christmas song on the radio, 25 days of Christmas begins on ABC FAMILY, and you can't stop smiling.

2.  The holidays are incomplete without    good food, christmas music, a fire in the fireplace, family, and snow .

3.  My favorite things to do around the holidays is        watch christmas movies, while drinking hot chocolate    .

4.  A holiday tradition my family and I have is    having christmas eve at our house, where friends and family can walk in and enjoy good food and friendly company. It used to be at my Aunt Glor's, but she passed away not too long ago, so my mom jumped right in and took over. 

5.  Holiday music is      something that I need to hear to hold me over until christmas gets here .

6.  This year, I'll be spending the holidays         at my house with friends and family  .


7.  Holiday wish list        cowboy boots, a watch, baking supplies, a trip to the city, and an enjoyable birthday/christmas day    .

If you'd like to play, head on over to The Little Things We Do

This gets me so excited for the holidays; I CANNOT WAIT ! 

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get everything in your wish list! Christmas isnt Christmas without the music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Yes, that white tree is mine! I must say I love it too! I think it turned out better than I expected! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Have a great day, as well!

    ReplyDelete