Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 10, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday _ 12.10.10 - 100th POST !

This is my 100th post. Jeeze I need to start posting more, my life is a little more interesting than it seems I promise !




1.   I wish       no one had to deal with the loss of loved ones   .

2.  Yesterday I   went to the hospital I'm going to volunteer at, specifically in the Child Life Department; had class, which consisted of eating homemade goodies & watching a movie; worked, and met a famous person ;] post to follow. oh and I studied, yippee  .

3.  Today I will       work & babysit; what a wonderful friday  .

4.  Tomorrow I will   babysit some more, and hopefully get some shopping in  .

5.  Maybe      I'll ace all my upcoming finals .

6.  Someday        I'll be a mommy & buy all the cute holiday outfits I drool over in the stores    .


7.  I love        the winter time, especially when it snows, drinking hot chocolate after making snow angels and having a snowball fight, and curling up on the couch by a fire    .

Hope Everyone Enjoys Their Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. great answers!

    and i love that you are a supporter of the MoD! :)

    ReplyDelete