1. Giving is what I look forward to during the holidays. I would much rather give than receive. I love seeing the faces of those I give the presents too. It's such a great feeling .
2. Receiving is extremely nice; but if no one gave me anything for christmas I would not even be upset. My parents taught me that the holidays aren't about what's under the christmas tree, but rather the time spent with those you love. We've never been a family with money, so my brother and I don't really expect a lot, and we're totally fine with that .
3. The best gift I ever received was a camera; I just love capturing memories on film. It's seriously something I look forward to doing at each holiday .
4. The best gift I ever gave was hmm that a tough one; probably getting all of my mom's old tapes of my brother and I when we were younger, and transferring them to DVDs, so she can watch them at any time.
5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive is time. I just feel like time is going by so fast, I just wish it would slow down so that I can enjoy everyone around me.
6. Something intangible that I wish I could give is hope; everyone deserves a little now a days, and I feel like with it, big things can happen in this world. .
7. The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was a hamster; I begged my parents for one every year, but never got one :[ .
Have a great weekend!









I wish that I had more time and that the world had more hope as well.
ReplyDeleteAwesome answers! Have a good weekend :)
I love this. I may have to use it.
ReplyDeletehttp://kara-liveoutloud.blogspot.com