Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bargain Finds _ 03.28.11

Monday morning I was sitting in class, Medical Terminology to be quite precise, with my friend. When we split into pairs, we started talking about our weekends. She told me that on Friday she had gone to Borders in Garden State Plaza because they were having a huge blowout sale! 40%-60% off of everything! I'm guessing that they had to close down another store... last year I went to one in Livingston because it had been closing and was having the same exact sale. 

So that afternoon Sal and I went to check it out. We were in there for over an hour looking at the books. I just couldn't pick a few, but eventually I picked 4 and Sal bought a DVD. 


Certain Girls: Jennifer Weiner - $7.50 [Orig. $15.00]
There's Cake in My Future: Kim Gruenenfelder - $7.49 [Orig. $14.99]
Who Loves You Best: Tess Stimson - $7.50 [Orig. $15.00]
Notes Left Behind: Brooke & Keith Desserich - $7.49 [Orig. $14.99]

& Sal's DVD - 1st Blood $5.99 [Orig. $9.99]

We spent $38.49 & saved $34.00! I think that's a pretty good bargain. 

I have way too many book unread right now, so I hope that's all the books I'll be buying this year. But hey ya never know when the next great bargain is going to come up !

No comments:

Post a Comment