Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 18, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday _ 03.18.11


1.   The best deal I've ever gotten is       7 books for $3.00; yup, you heard right, SEVEN BOOKS FOR THREE DOLLARS - post here.

2.  If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include    I would without a doubt invite the cast of F.R.I.E,N.D.S   .

3.  Something that inspires me is    the simple things in life. I can seriously walk out of my front door and be inspired by nature, the smell of spring in the air, and the way the sun in peeking through a cloud. I also become inspired by those who are doing great things in the world  .

4.  If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with     , after much deliberation, salty. I absolutely love sweet things, but I have a feeling I'd be in the dentist office quite often  .

5.  I dream about    being a mommy one day .

6.  My weekend will be spent       doing things on a whim with Salvatore and my family, oh & babysitting :) .


7.  If I could only  watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be        F.R.I.E.N.D.S - I swear that show never gets old. I have all of the seasons and watch them every night   .

No comments:

Post a Comment