Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 8, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday _ 04.08.11



1.   Something that makes me a great friend is,       that I am always here to give advice and just listen to my friends  .

2.  I am    an indecisive person; I love working with children, and yet I have found a new love for baking & cooking... hmm what to do    .

3.  I am not     ever on time    .

4.  If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be     caring, organized, and driven  .

5.  Something I'm really cheap about is    clothes; I'm not willing to spend a lot of money on clothes, or any accessories for that matter. I think there are more important things in life .

6.  Something I'm willing to splurge on is       ingredients to a recipe I plan on making; I need great quality, not decent  .


7.  I would trade        anything      for       a chance to tell my poppy I love him, one last time  in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment