Grill It Right - Better Homes & Gardens
5 Ingredient Grilling - Better Homes & Gardens
Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
Belong to Me - Marisa de los Santos
The Secret Life of Bees - Sue Monk Kidd
The Girls from Ames - Jeffery Zaslow
Marley & Me - John Grogan
The Girl Most Likely To... - Susan Donovan
Yes, I got all of these books for $3.00! Two cookbooks for my daddy, and six books for myself! EIGHT BOOKS FOR THREE DOLLARS! I still cannot believe it because some of these books go for approximately $25.00 each.
You better bet that I will be writing reviews for all of these books... as soon as I can get started reading these books!








Great steals! Lovely Bones is one of my all time favorites.... Marley and Me is SO sad. I cried through the entire last 50 pages or so lol.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I haven't read or seen Lovely Bones, so I'm excited about that one! I've seen Marley and Me, but I'm sure I'll cry too! I was sobbing so loud in the theaters haha. Thanks for the great feedback on the books!
ReplyDelete