Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 22, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday _ 04.22.11


1.   Fridays are       are the days that you throw your books on your desk, and forget about the stressful amounts of homework, projects, and papers you have to do & just go out and enjoy the company of friends  .

2.     Babies    make me terribly happy.

3.  Something that inspires me is      good people doing exceptional things to help others  .

4.  If I had the day off today I would     [and I do :)] I would go grocery shopping for easter, get my truck inspected, go to the bank, and hopefully pick up a small easter gift for Salvatore  .

5.  If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is    modern, yet comfortable; considering I don't have my own house or apartment ..  .

6.  Concerning politics I would say I'm        a concerned citizen  .


7.  I'd like to go to       Italy      so I could       taste the amazing food & see all of the historical monuments, art work, and views of Italia.   

No comments:

Post a Comment