Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 6, 2011

Bargain Finds

I received two coupons for free items over the past week, one for Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes Tub and the other for Natural Instincts Hair Color by Clairol! I cannot tell you how excited I am to go out buy these items, swipe the coupons and bring them home for free. I love receiving free items and I think it's great to help others as w, which is why I always post free samples and tell my followers about these freebies.

Sign up for free sample daily emails - here.

I also went to Borders the other day because I had a 40% off coupon AND $5.00 Borders Bucks. At first I was going to buy Water for Elephants, but I'm not quite sure I'm going to like it. So I ended up buying P.S I love you. I've seen the movie and fell in love with it, so I'm pretty sure the book can only be better. It was originally $14.99 - with my 40% off coupon I brought the price down to $8.99, and then with my additional $5 off, I spent $4.27 [including tax]. I saved a total of $11.00. I never go anywhere without coupons now. They are my savior, especially when I am currently unemployed, I need to save all the money I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment