Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July

I'm not really big on 4th of July... Of course I love all of the family gatherings, BBQs, and fireworks.. but I have to admit it's not my favorite holiday. This year I spent the holiday with my mom's side of the family - a little family reunion, where I met family members that I never met in my 21 years of existence. It was pretty fun, and I loved meeting them!


These were just the people that showed up; there were definitely a lot more relatives invited.

I got excited when I heard where we were going and decided to show off some of my baking skills for the family. I chose to make cheesecake squares in the shape of the American Flag. I have to admit, it was pretty good if I do say so myself.

Recipe can be found on my Baking Blog.

Hopefully soon we can get more relatives together. I cannot even believe how many of us are related.

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July as much as I did! Let Freedom Ring!

3 comments: