Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bargain Finds _ 7.24.11

I haven't been blogging too much, except for the daily recipes I post on Kay's Sweet Obsessions, my baking blog. I've been so busy with this summer course I"m taking [music therapy] that I can't seem to find the time to write my own thoughts down. I will make sure to catch up in the next coming week. For now check out some of the bargains I've been able to get ! From free samples to super scores!


Trip to Target - Spent $1.43, Saved $5.48. I think this was the only time I've ever saved more than I've spent and I think this is going to become a thing that occurs often! With help from coupons from Target to coupons from Bic, I was able to get an unbelievable deal! And it's perfect with school coming up in just a month [ my last year to be exact!]

I've also been able to send out for free items and free samples such as these.
Jif To Go- I got them with a free coupon that was sent to me; Swiffer was a free sample; and No Longer a Slumdog was sent to me for free [try this website still]

Honey Nut Cheerios free sample & coupon inside; Suave Professionals Captivating Curls received due to a free coupon. [*Not Shown - Free Rachel Ray's Dog Food Sample]

I was able to get all of this because I researched on the internet ! My favorite website for deals has to be Money Saving Mom ... hey even if I'm not a mom, the freebies and samples come in handy! You'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment