Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just a Cold Winter Night...

Winter break is ending in less than a week and I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty anxious about it, but rather bummed.

I feel as if winter break went way too fast for my liking. I thought I would be able to get a lot done but before I knew it, it was January 11th. Granted the holidays with family, as well as my birthday took up most of the time, I just thought I'd have more fun with friends. Unfortunately work took up most of my time. I have two jobs; one at Shoprite [which I hate and just keep for the benefits] and one at a daycare/preschool [which I am in love with - granted I am going to school to teach].

So I will be attending five classes for the Spring Semester. Recently I changed my major from Family and Child Studies with a concentration in Early Childhood Education, to Psychology with a concentration in Elementary Education. I have decided that I want to teach, as well as become a Play Therapist for children. I am intrigued and interested to study psychology so I can help children as well as teach them. So since I love reading, I intend to read books on play therapy to get me introduced to the subject. Any suggestions on books I should read?

Here's one that I was suggested to read by an actual play therapist who works at my college as a professor. Play Therapy

I'm excited to begin this new chapter in my life.



[Photo From]http://vanillachailatte.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment