Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Love is Amazing.

Being as it's almost Valentine's Day, I've decided to post a blog all about my past Valentine's Days with my current boy :] Plus, I found these songs that made me think of romance and love - 10 Sexiest Songs In Country Music

The first Valentine's Day that we were together was February 2008. In my opinion, we had an extremely cute night out. First we went to the movies to see Definitely Maybe [one of my all time favorite romantic flicks]. It was filled with quick little kisses as we held hands the entire time :] Then he drove me home so we could exchange gifts. I put together a photo album, on Snapfish [my favorite], of pictures we had taken so far in our relationship. I also drew him a picture of a Packer's helmet [his favorite team]. To top it all off The Record had a whole page of dedications to people on Valentine's Day and I put one from me to him in there. The gifts all meant a lot to me, and even more to him. As I walked into my house this is what I walked into...


SIX DOZEN ROSES OF ALL DIFFERENT COLORS! It was absolutely amazing. We then proceeded to go out to dinner at a cute little restaurant in town. The whole night will be remembered forever.

The next year, February of 2009, held a completely different level of closeness. We were rather intimate, being together for a year and two months. He told me he had a whole night planned out for us. He told me to pack an over night bag, he picked me up from my house and told me to shut my eyes. We drove for about 20-30 minutes, until suddenly we arrived. He helped me out of his car and told me to open my eyes. It was a beautiful castle looking hotel. 



Now what's a little upsetting is that I took no pictures, therefore the picture from above is from their website. 

When we arrived, we went to their restaurant, which had amazing food and enjoyed a nice meal together. After, he told me I had to wait outside of our room. About 10-15 minutes later he came out and invited me in. When I walked in, I was speechless. I couldn't stop smiling [or blushing]. The bed was covered in red rose petals, there were candles everywhere [which we found out probably weren't supposed to be lit], and our song playing in the background. I was simply amazed to say the least, which is pretty ironic because our song is Amazed by Lonestar. We shared a romantic, intimate night together. He gave me two huge gigantic cards, a picture of a rose, and a promise ring which is absolutely gorgeous. I love him :D The funny thing is, I never saw the box, that the ring was in, on the bed. He was sitting there waiting, and I was waiting too, wondering what he was waiting for. So I kinda ruined that surprise haha. But when I opened it up, my cheeks grew hot and probably turned the brightest color red. I was absolutely speechless, again. It's amazing that he can do that to me! That night, along with the previous Valentine's Day with him will be in my memories forever. Even if there were no pictures, I remember it all so clearly. 

I cannot wait to see what he has in store this Valentine's Day :]

Tell me some of your Valentine's Day stories ! The good and the bad, I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. you lucky girl!!! :)

    my first valentines with my now fiance was my favorite because it was so simple. Pizza & Wine and dancing in our undies to music in our living room. We were in bed before midnight but it was PERFECT.

    this year we're talking about going to a local bed and breakfast. I'll let you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been told :] lol

    See but that's cute! I love simple things like that!

    Oh la la ;] have fun!

    ReplyDelete