So this year I've decided to change my whole outlook on life. I want to not only become a more organized person, but also a more productive one. I'm setting goals to myself and reaching them as fast as possible.
I recently joined March of Dimes, or March for Babies, which is a America's favorite walking event. In April, I will be walking to raise money to support programs in my community that will help mothers not only have healthy, but also full-term pregnancies. For some reason, I feel the need to fundraise, as well as walk for this organization. I just told my family, as well as friends and my boyfriend, and they are backing me up 100%. I'm so thankful. This is going to be a whole new experience for me because I have never ran a marathon or walked for a charity. This is an exciting new chapter in my life, and I feel so very lucky to share this with all of you.
Another "new year's resolution," if you will, is to be more in shape. I've always been rather skinny my whole life, but now I want to take that and become more fit and toned. I've been getting up early every morning to exercise, and I've been eating healthier than I've ever eaten before. I've been walking a mile on the TreadClimber and then going on my Wii Fit for about a half hour. I haven't seen any improvement, other than my energy is extremely higher. I only started this past week so I didn't intend to see any great improvements, but that is what keeps me motivated. I've recently looked into buying the Wii Active, but I'm not sure because it is quite expensive ($50.00) and I don't want to waste money if it's the same as the Wii Fit or if it doesn't work. Any suggestions?
I also want to be happier, so I intend on doing things I've never done before and buying little gifts for myself randomly to congratulate myself on school, work, etc. Recently I bought myself a Central Perk Coffee Cup (from Friends)! I was extremely happy with my purchase! It's the little things that make me smile :]

picture from: farm3.static.flickr.com/








No comments:
Post a Comment