Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Finally... the post about Florida

I went to Florida for 10 days in July to spend time with my family down there with Sal, my brother, and his girlfriend. It was rough at first, because we all wanted to do different things, so we fought occasionally, but overall I had a memorable time, that I wouldn't trade for the world. From Venice Beach, the mall, and the Sea Shell Factory, to Siesta Keys and Englewood Beach, Universal Studios, and Parasailing, as well as Jet-skiing. We experienced so many adventures together during this trip, allowing Sal and I to cross off Parasailing and Jet-skiing off our list, and let me just tell you I would definitely do it again! 


The rest of this story will be told in pictures.


Siesta Keys

Steak & Shake [Boy I wish they had these up North]




Englewood Beach


My 'little' brother


His girl


Sea Shell Factory


Venice Beach







Parasailing



Harry Potter - Universal Studios


A Goodbye Picture


I just want to thank my grandmother for so opening her heart and home for us to stay at for 10 days. We had a heart-to-heart talks and I will never forget them. I'm so grateful to have such a loving family, even though they may be miles and miles away I know they're only a phone call or plane ride away and they'll be there for me at any time, day or night. I can't wait to go back and visit, but I'm kind of hoping my 'come to jersey for my 21st birthday' will speed that up! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment