Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 28, 2010

something new to encourage my craving






An ice cream maker! 

This morning my father and I had plans to go to the local flea market after my daily errands. However, when I got home he said he needed to run to the bank. I didn't understand why I couldn't come, but I'm glad I didn't push the subject. I stayed home and waited for him to return. Just a few minutes later, a Fed Ex truck arrived at my house. I was a little concerned because I didn't think anyone ordered anything in my house, so I grabbed a key [I mean it could be used as a weapon, just in case, right? haha] I answered the door and the box was addressed to me, from Neiman Marcus. Now I was really confused because no one in my household ever orders anything from the store. As soon as I opened it up I had the biggest smile on my face! My own ice cream maker! I couldn't wait to open it up and start making ice cream, however, I have to wait 12 hours for the bowl to freeze. 

As soon as I start creating my ice cream, you better believe there will be pictures, along with recipes :]

No comments:

Post a Comment