[Via]
1. My Halloween plans this year will include it's a three day event. Friday- clubbin' it up for my friend's birthday! Saturday - halloween party with my twin! Sunday - trick or treating because you're never too old :]
2. My most memorable Halloween costume was probably when I was younger & I would dress up and my mom would come to the school and watch us parade around in our costumes & of course take pictures! .
3. For Halloween this year I'm going to be geisha girl tonight ;] & maybe batgirl Saturday/Sunday .
4. I've always wanted to dress up as a goddess .
5. Halloween free association! candy, pumpkins, goosey night, screaming .
6. The worst thing about Halloween is that it's most likely always cold, making it that much harder for me to actually want to dress up .
7. The best thing about Halloween is pretending to be someone else for a day .
Happy Halloween my loves!









wow sounds like a great weekend...have fun!
ReplyDeletexo
monica
thanks! enjoy your halloween!
ReplyDelete