In honor of Black Friday! Yes, I did go shopping this morning, and yes I am tired!
1. Black Friday is chaotic, but such a fun tradition .
2. Christmas shopping this year will include a gift or two for my loved ones .
3. Holiday shopping makes me excited for the upcoming holidays! .
4. This year my Christmas list will include a lot of things to help my baking obsession .
5. Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? bargain hunter all the way, hence the reason why I went out shopping on Black Friday .
6. The best and worst things about shopping is [the best] - giving other gifts and seeing their reactions; [the worst] - spending money .
7. Online shopper or in-person shopper? I'm definitely an in-person shopper. I need to see what I'm buying or try it on before I actually shell out money for it .
Look for upcoming posts about Carrie Underwood, Thanksgiving, and of course my obsession with baking! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving :]









Omg I'm totally obsessed with baking too! I just made my first ever pumpkin pie cheesecake & wow was it good (toot toot lol). I'm also an in store shopper, I have to make sure it fits before I hand over my hard earned cash.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Laurens blog :)
chaotic is right!!!
ReplyDeletexo
monica
Lin - I've made pumpkin pie cheesecake before, it's delicious right?! :] In-store shopping is a mustttt.
ReplyDeleteMonica - it was chaotic, but well worth it!