Remember how I said, in my last post, I wanted to get together with my cousins more, well I did during a much needed, and called upon cousin dinner. We try and get together as often as we can, especially when my brother is home from college. This time one of them decided a cousin dinner was absolutely necessary because she needed to talk. Of course, we made it happen.
We were able to catch up, and talk about all of the chaos occurring in our lives. What's great is that there is no need to explain when it comes to describing family members, because we all know these individuals, we get each other in a way that friends don't, and in a way that other family members never will. The bond is incredible, and even though we don't get to see each as often as we'd like, we always try and make time to put together a cousin dinner, once every three months or so. IT really makes all the difference, and it helps keep us in the loop. We all get busy, but it's extremely important, in my opinion, to make time for one another.
Sometimes we forget to take a picture, but I always try and take one at the end of the night, and it came out so great, I thought it'd be a good idea to send a copy to my grandmother. She doesn't get to see us very often, even less than us cousins get to see each other, since she lives in Florida. We try and make a trip there once a year, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. Therefore, my mom thought it'd be a great idea to send her a copy, and I had to agree. We do look good, dontcha think?
We may or may not have placed the camera on someone's car.








No comments:
Post a Comment