As most of you should know already I am a country lover. I love love love country music, and hope to one day travel to Tennessee. I'm a country girl at heart with my cowgirl boots and my denim cut off shorts. I know you're probably wondering how I pull that off in New Jersey, but I do... of course, with the help of country concerts! Sal was able to get tickets for the Jason Aldean concert, featuring Luke Bryan and Lauren Alaina.
I was ecstatic, and when we got there I couldn't stop smiling. A few conclusions I've come to by the end of each artists performance:
Luke Bryan... well there are a few words I have in mind when I hear his voice, or name - hot. Okay, so maybe just one word comes to mind, but he's one hell of a country artist. I would really recommend anyone to go see him. Not only is he a great country singer, he's a great performer. It's sad to admit that Luke stole Jason's show, but it's true. The way he moves up there on stage and gets the crowd involved - seriously he's amazing.
Jason Aldean is a great artist, don't get me wrong... but I have to admit I'd see Luke Bryan and many more artists before I see Jason Aldean again. He put on a great show, but I only know a few of his songs, and don't see myself learning any other ones. Maybe that'll change but for now that's how it is.
So the concert was spectacular. At one point, Luke Bryan and Lauren Alaina brought two people on for a 'shake it' dance off, brought a baby on stage, and even gave cups of who knows what [most likely whisky] to fans! I couldn't believe it. Half way through Jason Aldean's set, he came to the middle of the Izod center, along with Luke Bryan and played a few songs together. They were only a few rows ahead of us, and I couldn't believe it!
The lack of good pictures is due to me losing my camera charger and therefore, not being able to bring my camera. These were all taken on the Iphone... some are better than others. Oh I did find my charger though.. it was in the garbage, woops!
I have to thank Sal for taking me to yet another country concert. It was so much fun, and I loved every minute of it. Hopefully this summer is filled with many more country concerts!










Lovely pics..i just snagged some front row tickets when he comes here this fall...really like his music, but haven't followed him much, hoping he puts on a good show
ReplyDelete