My daddy's birthday was on March 1st, and we celebrated by going out to dinner with a few of his friends. It was nice to be able to go out as a family, even if my brother wasn't there due to school. We've had a rough couple of months and he deserves to go out and enjoy himself, especially on his birthday. He's not one for celebrations, but we bug him anyways. I was able to get him some lottery tickets, and he even won a few bucks! It's always a better present when the person you got them for, actually wins!
We enjoyed dinner together, and had many many laughs. I didn't want the night to end because we were spending time together, and that's so important to me... especially because I'm graduating college, and will probably soon move out and get a job.
Happy Birthday Dad. I love you with all of my heart. Here's to another great birthday next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment