A few weekends ago, I was craving margaritas BAD. So Sal, being the man that loves to make me happy any chance he gets, typed margaritas into google, and you'll never guess what popped up! MARGARITAS - The Mexican Restaurant. We invited another couple, and we were on our way. It was decided that quick that that's where we were going, even though none of us had ever been there before. When we walked in, there was a huge fiesta going on. Little did we know that we just walked into the restaurant's 25th anniversary party! We were handed tickets, which immediately entered us into a raffle to win a Margarita's gift card. The music was loud and everyone seemed happy. I was especially happy when our drinks came, and I could sip on that cold margarita all night! Okay, maybe more than one.We ordered food, a couple of appetizers and we each had a meal. I had the fajitas, and let me just tell you, they were AMAZING. I don't know whether it was the environment, the flavor, or the margarita's influencing my taste buds, but it was just all great. We talked and talked, over the delicious food, which I of course had to take a picture of - and mind you this was food for four people, Sal's meal isn't even shown!
Isn't that insane? I wasn't lying when I said we ate pretty good. Everyone enjoyed their meals, and the drinks were great too. No I am not advertising for Margarita's, nor am I being paid for this post - but really if you have one by you, definitely try it out!
As we walked out we were each given a sombrero, and well, that just topped the night off pretty well. Afterwards, we headed to Sal's friends house to enjoy the rest of the night before ending it at a bar. Walking into a bar with sombrero's is hysterical by the way, you may want to try it out just to see the reactions of people. It definitely gave me a good laugh, and I surprisingly wasn't embarrassed. Maybe it was because three other people were walking into the bar with them on, or maybe it was because of the margarita's.
We were a sight to see that night, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was absolutely hysterical and I wouldn't have changed a thing. I was hesitant at first about trying a new place, but it was worth it. Try new things, I promise you'll have a good time, and maybe even create a memory that'll last forever.
Good job Sal, I might just listen to your next restaurant suggestion, without hesitation.
Good job Sal, I might just listen to your next restaurant suggestion, without hesitation.









"We were a sight to see that night, and I wouldn't have had it any other way." -- WHOLE HEARTEDLY AGREE!!! <3
ReplyDelete