Yet, I feel as if I can just keep going like the energizer bunny. I have been so busy with class, work, cleaning, running around trying to get everything accomplished in a timely manner. Although I have all of this energy when I'm up and going, the second I hit the bed I am knocked out, as well as in the morning when I don't feel like waking up and I just want to lay there for the rest of the day, but I know I must go to class and do my daily routines.
This week, being the first week of classes, was extremely stressful. I have classes Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday [not by choice]. It's not too terrible besides the fact that I don't have my books yet. Barnes and Noble is taking forever and they even had a problem getting two of my books, so helloooo bookstore and paying over the amount that any college student should. I mean seriously, don't overcharge on a book that I can get elsewhere for 5-20 bucks less. It's irritating. I also had to buy a ton of art supplies for my Beginners Drawing class, which should be included in the fee they charge you to take the class, but of course it's not.
Anyways enough about me and my college annoyances.
I was recently presented with my first AWARD :D and as you can tell I was pretty excited about it. To know that my blog is actually being read and people care means a lot, more than I thought it would. While reading Alexandria's blog, like a comfy pair of jeans, I came across a blog she had posted [one I had not caught previously] presenting me with an award! I felt so honored.
The rules of this award are as follows:
1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Now I'm new to this whole blogging world but I've recently found a couple of blogs [more than 15] that I think are great and have really helped me realize what blogging is all about and how each blog is extremely different.
1. Alexandria [like a comfy pair of jeans]
2. Micaela [Dolce Vita]
3. Novelista Barista [Novelista Barista]
4. Lauren [dreams take flight]
5. Kerri [your wish cake]
6. Amy [my lala land]
7. Liz it's unbeweavable]
8. Katie [Loves of Life]
9. Belle [it's all make believe isn't it]
10. KaYris [In Unplain Sight]
11. Jennifer [I'm just a girl]
12. Christine [a lil sprinkle of sunshine]
13. Kattrina [365 Days of Happiness]
14. Joanna [A Cup of JO]
15. Katie [Color Me Katie]
There are many others I enjoy reading, and it was difficult to just pick 15, but there they are :]
Hopefully it makes you all as happy as is has made myself.









aww thanks hun :) enjoy the blogging journey, its a fun one!
ReplyDeletethanks ! :]
ReplyDeleteAw thank you so much darling!! I'll pass it on during the week!
ReplyDelete(Congratulations for receiving it too!) xxx
Thank you honey!!! Congrats to you! I hope you keep on rockin it at school, I need some extra energy.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2010! I just stumbled upon your virtual chronicle and absolutely love your world view.
ReplyDeleteIf you get a chance, swing by and say hello. I would love to hear about all your wants, musings, and distractions. Thank you darling and wonderful blog, I will be back regularly.
http://www.itapetingabella.com/
Kristyn, your comment was an absolute joy on this rainy day! how very sweet of you to put me in a group of fabulous bloggers. It's an honor! :) and i'm glad we're friends.
ReplyDeleteisn't it crazy how much you spend EXTRA on college courses? i can't wait to see the wonderful creations you make from your art class.
thank you so much! i'm so flattered! :) have a great weekend. xoxo
ReplyDeleteWow thanks! I promise to post it just as soon as I get a chance. You made me feel so special! Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
ReplyDeleteYay, thanks so much! I'm glad you found my blog!! :)
ReplyDeletethanks so much!!! you're so awesome! i can't wait to read more about you!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AWARD!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you soooooo much! That's so sweet of you :)
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome everyone :] Thanks for being such great bloggers!
ReplyDelete